Skip to main content

Chris Daniels & The Kings With Freddi "Funky To The Bone" Kickstarter!

WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP! Ever since I first heard Freddi "Love" Gowdy back in the 1970s with Freddi Henchi I've wanted to work with him. We got the first chance in 2010 when I came back to Colorado during my treatment in Houston for leukemia to play a benefit for a hospital with Chris Daniels & The Kings Fred came to help me sing because I was too weak to get through the whole gig. We've been friends for 40 years and I think he has a voice that rivals Ray Charles or Marvin Gaye and he is one of the most soulful performers I've ever known. In 2011 after meeting up at the Colorado Music Hall of Fame we decided to start singing together. Fred inducted me into the CMHOF in 2013 and I hope I get the chance to do that for him soon. Ever since the Kings recorded the Freddi Henchi classic "I Like Your Shoes" in 1990 with Al Kooper we really wanted to make a record together. And now we have. It's called "FUNKY TO THE BONE" and we really need YOUR help getting the CDs and LPs pressed and to radio and stores across the US and Europe! 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1484251587/chris-daniels-and-the-kings-with-freddi-funky-to-t

Popular posts from this blog

Just like today.

Saturday, July 22, 2006 Knowledge is Power by Wendy Clark ©2006 For this discussion, kids, please take notes. Yes, in your notebook. Preferably in your English notebook. No, not your journal. No Billy, not your hey! I am speaking! Okay. Listen up, guys. Guys! Okay. Okay! Take out your journal and write the - - what? Please, dont speak when I am speaking! I do not have a .7 lead, sorry. No, you cant go to the restroom right now the pencil sharpener is next to my computer. No, Susie, not true. I dont know why we have an assembly. All right. So take your journals out and open them. Shhhsorry guys, I mean your NOTEBOOKS yes, I mean no, I am going to explain that in just a sec Kelly! Where are you going? Okay. Let me take attendance. Oh, go see if they have a band-aid in the front office well um are you kidding? Sorry. The front office is located at the front of the school yes.those doors that go to the outside of the school.okay, but only one of you may go, no. No more chocolate. No, but w

DOS LOCOS play Allison Road live at Devil's Head Distillery (Gin Blossom...